Re: Introducing pitchbuster.com - Bust those sales pitches against Oracle

From: TruthSeeker <pitchbuster_at_gmail.com>
Date: 10 Dec 2006 11:54:26 -0800

Apologies were sincere.

I had to reach a wide sprectum of IT users and thats why I posted to this forum. However I understood there might have been a "charter" for this forum (so I apologized) , but my intention was to post it once - to let people know and I did not see any wrong in that. It is not a spam because pitchbuster.com has zero tolerance for ads etc so I am not making any money out of it (I am doing this out of my own pocket).

In todays world with zero time to market it is difficult for IT managers to figure out what is the right product to meet a particular solution. This is true in all sectors of IT and off course the cost associated is most when it comes to Critical Business Applications. I have seen first hand how costly a misinformed decision making can be to a business. You may say it is the consumer's responsibility at the end but the fact is that IT customers themselves are under pressure from their business needs.

Hence there ought to be platform where you can go and quickly figure out the "weak points" of a product that you are considering to purchase. Till now for IT there was no such platform. I have created "www.pitchbuster.com" and tried to keep it simple yet useful. I honestly believe that this site will help us all (including the vendors themselves) in making the right decision in this age of light speed changes in enterprise IT sphere.

Thanks
Alex