Re: Interview questions for Oracle database administrator

From: Michel Cadot <micadot{at}altern{dot}org>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 18:36:49 +0100

<agile_cell_at_yahoo.com> a écrit dans le message de news: aKidnSnyRqqr3uHYnZ2dnUVZ_oupnZ2d_at_comcast.com...
| Stop cribbing Michel. Be constructive.
| Post if you think you have a better list. I am sure people would appreciate
| that.
| No one is interested in your opinion about whether the list is good or not.
| I am sure every smart person on this group can figure it out for himself.
| It is easy to criticize to someone/something.
| Last words for you. "Grow up!"

| Cheers,

Sorry if you felt tackled. It was not my purpose. I just thought you want a sincere opinion on your list. I didn't understand you just want we say you "Oh yes it's a nice list".

In addition, I don't have and need an interview list, I just talk and approach the points I posted. It's enough to see anyone's level.

Regards
Michel Cadot Received on Sun Dec 10 2006 - 11:36:49 CST