compress while exporting file on Window using winzip

From: Anthony <akkha1234_at_gmail.com>
Date: 7 Dec 2006 15:53:18 -0800

We are using winzip command line interface to compress oracle export file on windows platform in our script. Is it possible to compress the file as it is created? That would save a lot of disk space. I know we can do it on UNIX (been using it since day 1). How about Windows?

Thanks a lot in advance Received on Thu Dec 07 2006 - 17:53:18 CST