Re: Help with query

From: Michel Cadot <micadot{at}altern{dot}org>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 19:47:26 +0100

"Chuck" <skilover_nospam_at_bluebottle.com> a écrit dans le message de news: nRXdh.186$7h.26_at_trnddc02...
Here's another query which works even if the interval between 2 rows is not 10 minutes:

select begin_time,

       last_value(end_time)
         over (order by begin_time
               range between current row
                         and interval '1:59:59' hour to second following)
         end_time,
       sum(undoblks)
         over (order by begin_time
               range between current row
                         and interval '1:59:59' hour to second following)
         undoblks

from v$undostat
order by begin_time
/

Regards
Michel Cadot Received on Thu Dec 07 2006 - 12:47:26 CST