Java classes

From: <joker197cinque_at_gmail.com>
Date: 5 Dec 2006 03:03:07 -0800

I'm trying to register a java class this way:

CREATE JAVA CLASS USING BFILE (java_dir, 'Agent.class')

where java_dir is a directory created this way:

CREATE DIRECTORY JAVA_DIR AS 'C:\bin';

Executing these 2 commands is succesfully, but when I try to expand "Java sources" in PL/SQL Developer or when I query "dba_java_classes" I cannot locate Agent.class anywhere...

Also, I'm searching all morning about an example that can show me how to process a double array Java output into a oracle collection...just getting crazy :-(

Any help much appreciated.

Best regards. Received on Tue Dec 05 2006 - 05:03:07 CST