Media for Oracle 8.1.7.2 on RedHat Linux

From: arf <aruffin_at_free.fr>
Date: 5 Dec 2006 00:41:52 -0800

Hello Everybody,

For migration purposes, I need to step up a new server (RedHat) with a 8.1.7.2 RDBMS. I do not have the media to install it.

Does anybody know where is it possible to download installation files for Oracle 8.1.7.2 RDMS on RedHat Linux ? (These files are no more available on the Oracle web site)

Thanks in advance.

Bests regards

Alexandre RUFFIN
aruffin_at_free.fr Received on Tue Dec 05 2006 - 02:41:52 CST