Re: Deferrable Constraints

From: BigLearner <Small.Learner_at_gmail.com>
Date: 3 Dec 2006 20:54:32 -0800

Thanks DA Morgan for the sample you gave and I also refered to AskTom. The sample he gave really helped.

I am so glad that this group is so coperative and helpful in guiding me, either by giving me the guide or a link to refer to.

Thanks a bunch.

Big Learner Received on Sun Dec 03 2006 - 22:54:32 CST