importing a split oracle dump into windows environment

From: <ganeshkeer_at_googlemail.com>
Date: 1 Dec 2006 02:15:24 -0800

Hello,

I am having a exported dump of oracle database in split files using unix. I want to import them to another oracle database on windows machine. But I want to unsplit the files and then import it as single file.

Can we unsplit the files using windows??? and make one file again which was split by unix???

Can you please advise what needs to be done???

Regards,
Ganesh Received on Fri Dec 01 2006 - 04:15:24 CST