Re: recovery without restoring backup

From: <niy38_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 30 Nov 2006 16:37:08 -0800

version is: 10.2.0.1.0

database is running normal until developer complain this error:

ORA-01552: cannot use system rollback segment for non-system tablespace 'USERS' I check dba_rollback_segs where all status are "needs recovery", and status of
v$datafile of datafiles for undo is "recovery".

then I "shutdown immediate", and after I start, database can open and undo still
in the same status.

I shutdown again and startup mount, run "recever tablespace undo", and it's set. Received on Thu Nov 30 2006 - 18:37:08 CST