Procedure hang, session still there

From: <devjnr_at_gmail.com>
Date: 30 Nov 2006 08:20:39 -0800

I'm a pl/sql developer with no access to administrative consoles to Oracle Database.

I wrote procedure in a package that is used in production environment from about 3 months. Through our developed logging system (all pl/sql in procedure) I recently noticed that one procedure hang and remain in "running" state.

I can't trace activity on Database, so I guess if there are any ways to diagnostic problem and/or to try to reproduce a procedure that hang and to debug it.

Any help much appreciated.

Regards. Received on Thu Nov 30 2006 - 10:20:39 CST