Transfer XML schema to XML document in PL/SQL

From: Jun <frankjunli_at_gmail.com>
Date: 29 Nov 2006 12:39:34 -0800

Hi guys,

    I have a problem with xml in PL/SQL
    I am getting an xml schema from an stored prodedure, and supposed to
use it to generate the new xml document(step1) and hardcode some values for some
of the nodes inside the document(step2).

    Can anyone give me a hand on both steps?

Really appreciated for any help in advance :) Received on Wed Nov 29 2006 - 14:39:34 CST