Re: sql statements missing in continued tracefile

From: Andreas Piesk <a.piesk_at_gmx.net>
Date: 29 Nov 2006 11:13:02 -0800

DA Morgan schrieb:

> Given that you are on RAC ... are you using the GV$ objects
> rather than V$. You may well find that the problem is on one
> instance and not the other.

thanks, i always monitor and check all instances when having such problems.

> I saw something similar to this with RAC and 10.1.0.3 caused by
> an operating system message not being properly received. It became
> a Sev 1 SR and was quickly resolved by Oracle. It might well be
> time to create an RDA and deliver it at metalink.

the system was reviewed several times by Oracle on-site but they haven't found anything.
since then the system wasn't modified. i will try to collect some more data/hints/evidence before opening a TAR. one thing i want to try is to eliminate CRS by relocating everything onto one instance and shutting all other nodes down. it's a shot in the dark but worth a try IMHO.

thanks & regards,
-ap Received on Wed Nov 29 2006 - 13:13:02 CST