Partitioned Tables and Storage Clause Question

From: Dereck L. Dietz <dietzdl_at_ameritech.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 22:47:30 GMT

I've tried finding examples to solve my query but I haven't been able to find anything to answer what I need to know so please excuse my probably simple question.

If I want to create a partitioned table with 5 partitions using a storage clause with an INITIAL value of 11M and NEXT of 1M would the storage clause apply to the table as a whole or to each individual partitions of the table meaning I'd have 5 11M partitions? Received on Tue Nov 28 2006 - 16:47:30 CST