Re: problem export in oracle 10g

From: Mladen Gogala <mgogala.spam-me-not_at_verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 15:38:06 GMT

On Mon, 27 Nov 2006 05:56:49 -0800, Renato wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have a RedHat 4 ES with oracle 10g
>
> I have a big table and I happend errors when try export the base
>
> I used the expdp.
>
> Obs.: other small base works fine.
>
> Above the piece of gerated logs.

I am at home, suffering from a flu, so you should take anything I write today with a grain of salt. Judging by the fleeting glance at your logs, you should really increase open_cursors parameter. The default is usually 300, which I find woefully inadequate for anything serious. Try setting it to 1536 or 2048.

--
http://www.mladen-gogala.com