Re: Startup problem

From: Christian Winther <cw200406_at_gmx.de>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 10:18:01 +0100

QDL schrieb:
[...]

> --- SQLNET ---
> # This file is actually generated by netca. But if customers choose to
> # install "Software Only", this file wont exist and without the native
> # authentication, they will not be able to connect to the database on NT.

Change

 SQLNET.AUTHENTICATION_SERVICES = (NTS) to

 SQLNET.AUTHENTICATION_SERVICES = (NONE) That works for me (W2k3, 10g SEO).

But with this change, on the command-line,

sqlplus / as sysdba

is not longer possible.

You must always use

sqlplus <user>/<password> as sysdba

HTH CW Received on Mon Nov 27 2006 - 03:18:01 CST