Oracle 10g on Linux

From: <printdude1968_at_gmail.com>
Date: 25 Nov 2006 10:48:05 -0800

Well thanks to all who gave me hints on how to get my tables loaded from text (CSV) files. I was finally able to get them loaded using sqlldr and control files (yippeeeee). Now I have another pseudo-problem.
Is it possible to access the Oracle Enterprise Manager from a PC connected over the network? My RHEL hosts the 10g installation and I want to be able to access Oracle Enterprise Manager from my desktop PC using a link like this

http:/host_name_of_RHEL_boxt:1158/em/console/logon/logon

Is the port something besides 1158? Received on Sat Nov 25 2006 - 12:48:05 CST