Re: Oracle Menu - my lifes work and gift to you all, well hours at least

From: What's in a namespace <xml_at_ns.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 23:05:21 +0100

"Frank van Bortel" <frank.van.bortel_at_gmail.com> suggested in news:ejvhjt$4ak$1_at_news1.zwoll1.ov.home.nl...
> mbrambley_at_gmail.com schreef:
>> Hi there,
>>
>> I have spent the last 9 years of my life working for Oracle Consulting
>> UK. I have recently left and now work on a 2 year contract in the
>> Cayman Islands.
>>
>> Colleagues both in Oracle and out have found this script useful please
>> tell me what you think.
>>
>> works great for no database, core, or 11i (eBus)
>>
>> tell me what you think:
>>
>> http://www.oracle.me.uk
>>
>> it only runs on unix (ksh) or bash with a very simple documented mod. I
>> even coded it around pdksh's bugs (rightmost pipe not in current
>> process).
>>

>> Martin Brambley
>>
>> http://picasaweb.google.com/mbrambley
>>

> No indication of a License, sadly.
> I could introd/use it in a governmental environment, depending
> on a/the license.
> --
> Regards,
> Frank van Bortel
>
> Top-posting is one way to shut me up...

You don't think the guys at min LNV would accept tools from someone else, do you? Or have they changed that much in the last months?

Greetings,

Shakespeare
(What's in a tool?) Received on Wed Nov 22 2006 - 16:05:21 CST