spool data into file without the select consult showing?

From: B.- <beby.akselrad_at_gmail.com>
Date: 22 Nov 2006 11:03:36 -0800

Hi! I need to spool the result of a select consult into a file, but not the consult itself. Is there any way to do this? My code is:

set termout off
set pagesize 0
set feedback off
set verify off
set linesize 2000
set heading off
set trimspool on

spool c:\data.dat
select 'whatever' from table1;
spool off

So in the data.dat file I get

select 'whatever' from table1;
data
data
data
data

retieved x lines

Is there any way I can get only de "data" lines? Thanks! Received on Wed Nov 22 2006 - 13:03:36 CST