Re: deadlock problem

From: <h.jalalipoor_at_gmail.com>
Date: 22 Nov 2006 02:39:48 -0800

we use Oracle Applications 11i (11.5.9) as application side, we always got ORA-00060 on alert.log. i check 'top' command on server at this time (when deadlock occurred) and see all oracle server process is in sleep state except one that is in run state. at this time if i want to connect to database or even select any table (v$session_wait for example) or use oradebug(hang analyse) from previously logon session, i can`t do and must wait until deadlock resolve by oracle.
thank you