viewing user sessions from con

From: old dirtbeard <dirtbeard_at_pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 13:10:20 -0800

Hello,

In versions of Oracle prior to the inclusion of the Oracle Enterprise Manager, I recall a console where I could see all the active user sessions, terminate them, see the SQL being executed, etc. I used to use this console to help my students with their SQL, debug their code, etc.

I have to assume that this functionality still exists, but in the Enterprise Manager, I can only find the most active sessions to view. I know this is a dumb question, but I have spent a lot of time looking, but to no avail. Where can I view the current sessions, kill dead sessions, etc. Thank you in advance.

doug Received on Tue Nov 21 2006 - 15:10:20 CST