Re: Calling function from select statement is slower then using subselect in select

From: hpuxrac <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: 21 Nov 2006 08:49:49 -0800

DA Morgan wrote:

> All that aside ... wouldn't it have been better to help the OP rather
> than criticize someone else? And, as you've seen, no one went off-topic
> with the possible exception of yourself.

What the heck are you talking about?

I don't think that you even know who the OP is ( again ) in this thread. Why don't you look back at the beginning of this thread and see what my original reply is.

Looks to me as if you are going off topic.

But if you goal is to continue to reply to as many threads as possible not necessarily adding any value to get your favorite url sent out, it looks like you are meeting that objective.

Whatever. Received on Tue Nov 21 2006 - 10:49:49 CST