Re: Proving or Debunking the need for rebuilding

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 09:04:26 -0800

hpuxrac wrote:
> DA Morgan wrote:

>> Is it possible what the OP is seeing is a delayed block cleanout?

> Ben is the OP. He was asking about "proving or disproving a scenario"
> he didn't have anything concrete.
>
> He was referred to Tom Kyte and several other relevant sites on index
> rebuilds.
>
> Why don't you read the thread from the beginning.

I was asking Richard a question related to his post. Had I intended this in response to something Ben wrote, or you wrote, I would have responded to those parts of the thread.

My apology for not making clearer the context of my question so you wouldn't misunderstand it.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington