Re: RMAN on AIX

From: Steve Howard <stevedhoward_at_gmail.com>
Date: 20 Nov 2006 07:11:42 -0800

EscVector wrote:
> Do you think I can recover this database?
>
> Looks bad..

Given the fact ORA-1110 means...

/u02/admin/xwcbmw>oerr ora 1110
01110, 00000, "data file %s: '%s'"
// *Cause: Reporting file name for details of another error // *Action: See associated error message

...the chances you are correct are about 100%.

Oracle should change their support phone number to ORA-600 (as well as register the domain name, but I think another poster on this board already has it :)), as they are who you should be talking to.

HTH, Steve Received on Mon Nov 20 2006 - 09:11:42 CST