Re: Oracle Menu - my lifes work and gift to you all, well hours at least

From: EscVector <Junk_at_webthere.com>
Date: 20 Nov 2006 06:38:30 -0800

mbrambley_at_gmail.com wrote:
> thanks for looking so quick
>
> well im not spamming anyone but thanks for the warning. I am genuinely
> thinking it may be useful.
>
> And now to bed.
>

> hpuxrac wrote:
> > mbrambley_at_gmail.com wrote:
> > > Hi there,
> > >
> > > I have spent the last 9 years of my life working for Oracle Consulting
> > > UK. I have recently left and now work on a 2 year contract in the
> > > Cayman Islands.
> > >
> > > Colleagues both in Oracle and out have found this script useful please
> > > tell me what you think.
> > >
> > > works great for no database, core, or 11i (eBus)
> > >
> > > tell me what you think:
> > >
> > > http://www.oracle.me.uk
> > >
> > > it only runs on unix (ksh) or bash with a very simple documented mod. I
> > > even coded it around pdksh's bugs (rightmost pipe not in current
> > > process).
> > >

> > > Martin Brambley
> > >
> > > http://picasaweb.google.com/mbrambley
> >
> > Thanks Martin I will check it out eventually. I did take a quick look
> > at your documentation.
> >
> > Be prepared that no matter how potentially useful it is, some people
> > will claim that you are spamming cdos.

Martin,
I was up late last night and say you post this. Looks great.
Will come in very handy and saves me works. I really like the trace options.... gets greenies up to speed...

Don't thinks is spam, but I'm new to this board.

Checked out your picasa pics. Looks like you have a great life too. Have a great time in the Caymans! They still need anyone there??

Let me know if you're ever traveling to NYC or Phila USA. Always looking to add more Oracle friends to my network.

Cheers,
Ted Received on Mon Nov 20 2006 - 08:38:30 CST