Re: Survey...Please help and respond!!

From: Serge Rielau <srielau_at_ca.ibm.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 17:55:11 -0500

DA Morgan wrote:
> Serge Rielau wrote:

>> Opposite agendas:
>> You produce DBAs.
>> I try to hide the DBMS.

> You are doing an excellent job. <g>
>
> Sorry Serge ... you lobbed it over the net ... I just had to return it.
I expected no less of you and I stand by the play. For me this isn't a popularity contest.
For what I care Oracle can get all the press and if there will be no DB2 DBA on the planet in 5 years I'm OK with that, too. I don't employ a grease monkey for my car either. I have no clue whether Varta or Bosch it at work when I start my car either.

Cheers
Serge

--
Serge Rielau