Re: Creating schema in oracle10g express edition

From: dops <r.solofria_at_gmail.com>
Date: 19 Nov 2006 14:01:13 -0800

thanx for your reply.. my english is not very good, maybe this is the problem :)
reading documentation i understand that oracle call the "database" as "schema" (it's right?)
well, if it's right, how i can create a new schema associated with exiting user? i don't see any menu item "create new schema" maybe this is a limitation of express version of oracle? for example (if u know the express version), the express version of oracle have a default user named "HR", how i can create a new database (with tables and related objects) associated with this user? But if i want create a database not associated with a specific user, i can?
Thanx again ;)