Re: imp.exe crash on windows xp (Oracle ver. 9.2.0.8)

From: <vincenzo.faiella_at_gmail.com>
Date: 16 Nov 2006 00:43:45 -0800

Hi bdbafh,
I created the log file during the export. This file end without warining or errors.

For the import i forgot to "paste" all the import command in my message.

I use the following imp command to import the schema: imp system_at_mydb file=TEST_EXP.DMP full=y log=output.log

The log file ended without any ora-XXX error. The imp.exe start correctly and work for many tables. When the imp.exe have to import the table which contains Blob data the imp.exe crash and generate a Windows Error to send to Microsoft.

Thank you.
Vincenzo