imp.exe crash on windows xp (Oracle ver. 9.2.0.8)

From: <vincenzo.faiella_at_gmail.com>
Date: 15 Nov 2006 08:29:15 -0800

Hi All,
I have oracle server 9.2.0.8, running on windows XP Pro (a developer machine)

I have a dmp file to import.
The size of my dmp file is avout 1,7 Gb. This import contains table with blob data type.

I use the following imp command to import the schema:

imp system_at_mydb file=TEST_EXP.DMP full=y

After imported many tables when the imp arrives to the table with BLOB it always crash and it prompts "Import error, send the error page to microsoft", and the imp program is aborted.

Can anyone help on this?
Thank's in advantage

Vincenzo Received on Wed Nov 15 2006 - 10:29:15 CST