ORA-01034: ORACLE not available

From: BS <minimyme_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 14 Nov 2006 13:04:41 -0800

Group,

I am getting the error above. This is happening on one of the non oracle accounts on the same unix host as the database itself.

I can connect to the database fine as oracle and my PC fine. What can I look into?

The variables listed below are set correctly as I can see

ORACLE_HOME
LD_LIBRARY_PATH
PATH
TNS_ADMIN Received on Tue Nov 14 2006 - 15:04:41 CST