Oracle Text question

From: Jeremy <jeremy0505_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 11:18:40 -0000

Version: 9iR2

When you doa search in e.g. google, it comes back with the document title and then a few words from the document with the keywords highlighted.

Is this possible with Oracle Text in 9i?

We have already defined text indexes and provide keyword searching tools but our result sets simply show the score returned by the contains clause.

Appreciate any pointers on this?

--
jeremy

ENVIRONMENT: Oracle 9iR2 / Oracle HTTP Server / mod_plsql / Solaris 8