import selectively transportable tablespaces

From: Marco Vannini <m.vannini_at_tinCANCELLA.it>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 10:46:48 +0100

Hi all. I have a problem in importing transportable tablespaces (Oracle EE 9.2.0.6)
I made a transportable tablespace set (for backup purpose) containing 2 tablespaces, and each of them is full self contained (no objects in tbs1 refers to objects in tbs2).
Now I need to plug-in (in the same database) only one of the tablespaces, so in the parfile, along with the datafiles, I specified only TBS2 in the TABLESPACES tag.
Import Fails with ORA-29347: Tablespace name validation failed - failed to match tablespace 'TBS1'.
Is there any way to avoid this error or I am forced to import both?

Thanks. Received on Tue Nov 14 2006 - 03:46:48 CST