Sun solaris sparc 10 local harddisks performance

From: <totokk_at_gmail.com>
Date: 13 Nov 2006 01:07:55 -0800

Hi guys

We have sun sparc v490 box, but when we I insert a big table, iostat shows every bad, kw/s is about 1300+ but %b is 100, however, when I dd or cp something, the speed can reach 30MB per second, my Oracle version is 10.2.0.1.0, Solaris version is Generic_118833-23. What should I do next?

Any suggest will be appreciated! Received on Mon Nov 13 2006 - 03:07:55 CST