Re: 23,000 Tables?

From: Robert Klemme <shortcutter_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 10:20:56 +0100

On 09.11.2006 04:13, cd2448 wrote:
> as I said, not an option. I agree that there are numerous other ways
> that may be more approrpriate, but our choices are somewhat limited
> here.

Just to throw in another idea into the mix: since I don't know specifics of your application I can't say whether it is feasible or more efficient or what, but you seem to indicate that the current design is not hammered in stone. So what about redoing the application and just move over the reporting data?

Kind regards

        robert Received on Fri Nov 10 2006 - 03:20:56 CST