ocfs2 hearbeat

From: <wagen123_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 9 Nov 2006 09:51:21 -0800

Oracle10g 10.2.0.1 (64 bit)
RHEL AS 4.4 (64 bit)
OCFS2 1.2.3 New to RAC and OCFS2 - still learning. I tried the oss.oracle.com, but couldn't find the documentation.

Appreciate if anyone can tell me where the ocfs2 disk hearbeat is written to?

We have an ocfs2 filesystem that contains all db files. Voting disk and OCR are on raw devices.

Thanks for any help/pointers. Received on Thu Nov 09 2006 - 11:51:21 CST