Re: Tnsnames

From: EscVector <Junk_at_webthere.com>
Date: 9 Nov 2006 06:26:28 -0800

TNSNames.ora is a simple ASCII text file. Make sure you backup your working file prior to hand editing.

You can edit in any text editor.

If you are on windows, I'll be posting a script at MSScript center that generates a tnsnames file from EXCEL or other OLEDB table or file sources. It will be there in a few weeks.