Enough of doing just a JOB - Openings @ Ampere

From: <amperesoftware_at_gmail.com>
Date: 9 Nov 2006 01:10:18 -0800

Welcome to the new and fast pace organization known as Ampere Software. We are techies, skilled, passionate and with a desire to achieve the milestones of our organization. We are located in Noida (close to New Delhi) and would love to hear from new team members all over India.

At Ampere, our team has the freedom to initiate and realize their goals. Reap the benefits with us as the world watches. This invitation is for all enthusiastic professionals who have enough stamina to be a part of India Inc's emerging force.

  1. Senior Software Developers with skills in Microsoft Technologies (C#/.NET, ASP/.NET, SQL) and experience ranging from 3 to 10 years.
  2. Web/UI Designer: Fresher with good knowledge of design tools e.g. Adobe, Flash and 3DS Max etc.

Send your detailed profiles at: jointheteam [AT] amperesoftware [DOT] com along with information of current/expected compensation, time to join and any other remarks/feedback for us. Thanks. Received on Thu Nov 09 2006 - 03:10:18 CST