Re: Designer 6i Sequence generation problem

From: mwmann <mwmann_at_gmail.com>
Date: 8 Nov 2006 23:24:10 -0800

Maxim Demenko wrote:
> mwmann schrieb:

> >> Customize... -> Sequence Implementations
> >>
> >> Best regards
> >>
> >> Maxim
> >

> > Thanks maxim, one step closer. I see where you are talking about,
> > however when I 'tick' the relevent properties to be displayed, I dont
> > know where to set those properties, I cant see those attribute in the
> > property pallette, RON, or anywhere else........
> > Where should I be able to set these, once I have set to display the
> > relevant attributes in options..... ?
> >
> > Thanks again
> >

> When you have set the properties to be displayed, you can adjust them on
> individual seqences in DB Admin (not in the Server Model) pane by
> clicking on respective sequence.
>

> Best regards

> Maxim

Hi Maxim

This seems so trivial, but I can't (I wish I could post a screen shot)- I have specified the following:

DESIGN EDITOR

-------->Customize
------------->Sequence Implementations
------------------->Show Properties Tab

The following attributes 'Display Column' is ticked: Sequence
Maximum
Minimum
Order
Cycle
Cache Value
Increment
Start

Save/Apply changes.

In DB ADMIN tab,

--->Expand Application Node
------->Expand Server Model Definitions
------------->Expand Sequence Definitions

My 10 sequences are shown:
However there are none of the above specified attributes to change in the property pallete, nor anything to change/set when I 'double click' on the respective sequence to edit the sequence in the 'wizard type style dialog' ?

Am I doing something wrong here ?

I could email you screenshots if that will help?

Thanks again for your time and help with this.

Mike Received on Thu Nov 09 2006 - 01:24:10 CST