Survey...Please help and respond!!

From: d-licious <d33licious_at_gmail.com>
Date: 8 Nov 2006 15:40:22 -0800

Hi,

I am doing a project on the database industry and would appreciate if you all could answer a few questions for me!

What do you think of Oracle providing support for Red Hat Linux?
What database(s) are you currently using, what operating system
does
it run on, and what database options are you using?
Over the next 6-12 months, are you planning to buy any database(s)
or option(s)? If so, which ones?
What do you like most about your current database(s)?
Any specific issues you find in the product?
Are you using any open-source products? If yes, which ones and for
what prime reasons?
Are you switching any database in favor of an alternative? If so,
which
ones?
Are there any general trends you see in the database market?

I sincerely thank you all for your time and efforts. Cheers!

Regards,
D-Licious Received on Wed Nov 08 2006 - 17:40:22 CST