Survey...Please help and respond!!

From: d-licious <d33licious_at_gmail.com>
Date: 8 Nov 2006 15:40:22 -0800

Hi,

I am doing a project on the database industry and would appreciate if you all could answer a few questions for me!

· What do you think of Oracle providing support for Red Hat Linux?
· What database(s) are you currently using, what operating system
does
it run on, and what database options are you using?
· Over the next 6-12 months, are you planning to buy any database(s)
or option(s)? If so, which ones?
· What do you like most about your current database(s)?
· Any specific issues you find in the product?
· Are you using any open-source products? If yes, which ones and for
what prime reasons?
· Are you switching any database in favor of an alternative? If so,
which
ones?
· Are there any general trends you see in the database market?

I sincerely thank you all for your time and efforts. Cheers!

Regards,
D-Licious Received on Wed Nov 08 2006 - 17:40:22 CST