Re: Oracle 10g on HP blade server

From: JEDIDIAH <jedi_at_nomad.mishnet>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 15:48:40 -0600

On 2006-11-08, DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org> wrote:
> Niall Litchfield wrote:
>> DA Morgan wrote:
>>> If you can eliminate Windows and go to Linux you will, however, greatly
>>> improve the quality of the experience.
>
>> none of my windows admins understand linux,

        I've found that any windows admin worth even having around will have no problem grokking Unix. It's all about mindset and problem solving abilities.

        Being able to babysit a GUI just isn't good enough.

--

	The social cost of suing/prosecuting individuals           |||
for non-commercial copyright infringement far outweighs           / | \

                http://www.usenet.com