Re: Monthly maintenance

From: Lber <lber_at_smartitc.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 11:13:57 -0000

Hi thanks for the reply,
 by optimal i mean that the database is running as quick as it can, that is kept in peak condition, so that uses do not complain that it slow to function etc.

patching is not really an issue, as i have a test enviroment which is used to try out patches before deploying them, and this can take time. I'm not really worried about that.

I'm just looking for a guide on good houskeeping for oracle i guess