Trigger problem ADO to ORACLE 8

From: Sean <seanm555_at_comcast.net>
Date: 7 Nov 2006 10:23:55 -0800

Hello all,

I've got a trigger that was created to timestamp a record in Oracle 8. It works fine for the owner of the trigger, but if another user has his record updated with the timestamp I get the error: Row cannot be located for updating. Some values may have been changed since it was last read.

The ADO recordset has the update criteria set to adCriteriaKey, so I know that ADO should be able to locate the record for updating even though the timestamp field is being filled in by the trigger. And so it works fine for the owner of the trigger, but not for others. Could this be a permissions problem on the trigger or something related?

Thanks,

Sean Received on Tue Nov 07 2006 - 12:23:55 CST