SQL Tunning techniques

From: dguimaraes <diogosanto_at_gmail.com>
Date: 7 Nov 2006 09:15:25 -0800

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for information about SQL Tunning optimization techniques.

Basically information about how to write a correct SQL statement (avoiding the use of sort functions, unnecessary sorts, explain plan, etc) and also definitions about some techniques such as inter-query parallelism and intra-query parallelism, broke a statement to be executed into different sites and so on...

Can anybody point me to a link where I can find this documentation?

Thank you very much.

Best Regards.

Diogo Santos Received on Tue Nov 07 2006 - 11:15:25 CST