Shell Script Heros

From: <oracledba.amit_at_gmail.com>
Date: 6 Nov 2006 21:48:21 -0800

Dear Sirs,

I am new to shell scripting and I have to create a shell script that will ask the user to enter DB Sid, User Name and Password. The script will then validate this information.

If the user input is not valid, then he should be shown a message that user input was not right. And if the user-input is right, then I have to run few scripts, after showing him a messege that his input was right.

Any clues on how to do that would be a good help.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Regards,
Amit Received on Mon Nov 06 2006 - 23:48:21 CST