Re: When I COMMIT....

From: <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net>
Date: 6 Nov 2006 14:02:36 -0800

klabu wrote:
> LOL...
> Just assume my PC & server are plugged in the SAME strip

I'd hate to work where you do if that's the situation.

Xho and others would be correct in presuming that, in a 25 second window, your transaction has already committed and is safe within the confines of the database. Even if the server and your client are on the same power strip, in the same room.

Of course, you'd really need to experience this to know for certain, so we'll wait while you test this out and report your findings to the group.

Nothing teaches like experience.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Mon Nov 06 2006 - 16:02:36 CST