Oracle and Sun T2000 Servers

From: Harvey <harvey_at_no-spam-here-thanks.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 10:02:04 -0500

Hi All:

I'm looking for information on overall performance of the Sun T2000 series servers as a database server. If anyone is running in that environment (I'm sure there are many) and could provide a little feedback on the overall experience I'd appreciate it. And if you're aware of a site that I can review some info, links would be great too!

TIA... Harvey Received on Mon Nov 06 2006 - 09:02:04 CST