Re: Free Linux to run Oracle

From: Tim <TimDHenderson_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2006 17:14:56 -0600

Mladen Gogala wrote:
> On Sun, 05 Nov 2006 22:46:35 +0000, Tim wrote:
>

> Thanks! That's what I was asking for. Is it OpenSuSE 10.1 or SuSE 10.1?
> SuSE is not free, while OpenSuSE is similar to Fedora.

I downloaded SuSE 10.1 quite a while back. I don't think at that time is was called 'OpenSuSE', it was a limited time (introductory) download from Novell that was not called Enterprise version. It looks to me like it is the same as the current OPEN SuSE 10.1 however. If I were going to download SuSE again, I would do the Open SuSE 10.1 .... Received on Sun Nov 05 2006 - 17:14:56 CST