Re: some interestings posts after oracle open world

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 17:22:02 -0800

hpuxrac wrote:
> What does everyone think?
>
> http://wedonotuse.blogspot.com/
>
> Please read the last 2 postings.
>
> This behavior sounds worse than people aggressively promoting certain
> user groups? Or is there some correlation?

Next to last post:
"11. 27 October: Miracle 6 year birthday party.... If you're around, this will be fun. If you're not around, it will still be fun."

Last post:
"12: Dilemma: 13 to 17 November: I will either have to participate in the annual UKOUG conference in Birmingham (which is very good) OR go to Seattle to do the PASS (Professinal Association of SQL Server) annual conference. Very hard choice."

There is something wrong with this? What? This is someone's blog. They can write their mother's cookie recipes in it if they wish.

Why don't you come to B'ham yourself. You can introduce yourself to Mogens and the many Oak Table members attending and I'll take you out to a pub for dinner and a drink.

You might make a few new friends.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington