Re: Strange results

From: tawright915 <tawright915_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2 Nov 2006 14:20:27 -0800

Read much...I already posted the correct query. Just drop it. Charles answered my question and helped me out. What have you done for the group..except cut people down and look like a group troll that provides no useful information.

And please do not speak for someone else. And if I had wanted your advice..I would have replied directly to you....which I did not until now.....bad mistake on my part.

Tom