switching tablespaces...

From: Volker Hetzer <firstname.lastname_at_ieee.org>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 13:43:20 +0100

Hi!
We're using 10.2.0.1/ASM on Linux RH ES 4. This is the second time this year I've got a block corruption reported by rman. Now, so far we've always been able to recover but it bugs me that we have to take the database offline.
As a consequence and in an effort to narrow down the possibilities I'd like to split the data among several tablespaces, one tablespace per application.

How does one attempt such a migration?
I'd like to get this over over one weekend or so.

So far the only way I've seen is to use exp/drop all/imp.

Lots of Greetings!
Volker

--
For email replies, please substitute the obvious.