Re: report server problem

From: <shochatd_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 1 Nov 2006 13:12:04 -0800

Radoulov, Dimitre wrote:

> Search for your rdf file, hopefully you'll find the reason why you're
> getting error.

Ok, I did that, but the only things that showed up were a couple of lines that just seemed to be echoing my command line, and then the REP-110 and REP0110 which say "Unable to open file..." But isn't it the _server_ that supposedly is unable to open the file? Isn't there a way to run the reports server in some sort of verbose debugging mode? Received on Wed Nov 01 2006 - 15:12:04 CST